Commercial and Company Law
Commercial and company law is one of the core competencies of Dr. Vahsen ♢ Dr. Müller Rechtsanwälte. We advise national and international undertakings, in all commercial and company-relevant legal questions, from their establishment, via structural measures, all the way to their sale – or a crisis. We pursue the goal of helping them find quickly and effectively a sensible business solution to their problems.
Our activity range encompasses: consultation, contract design, the conduct of negotiations, extrajudicial representation of interests, and representation in courts and arbitration tribunals.
Our activity focuses include, in particular:
- Advice in company-relevant legal questions in the fields of public and private company law, partnership law, cooperative society law
- Company-law structural measures (establishment, conversions, capital increases)
- National and international sales law and the law of work and services
- Commercial agency and distribution law
- Drawing up and updating of contracts and general business conditions
- Extrajudicial and judicial assertion or warding off of claims
- Commercial register matters