Nowadays, personnel expenses account for an important share in an undertaking’s cost outlays. This being so, the labour law aspects involved are an important issue in the management, restructuring and transfer of undertakings. At the same time, labour law is subject to continuous change owing to the rulings of labour courts and the implications of Community law. Quite generally this trend will make advice in labour law matters indispensable.
We advise national and international companies in all questions of labour law. Besides classic advice, we give companies backup in implementing corporate measures. We scrutinize existing contracts and agreements, design contracts, conduct negotiations and also represent companies in proceedings before labour courts and arbitration tribunals.
Our services encompass, in particular:
- Assistance in establishing, amending and terminating employment relationships, including litigation before labour courts
- Contract design, among others for board members, managing directors, executive staff and head physicians
- Staff share-ownership and flexible remuneration models
- Designing the transfer of undertakings (sec. 613a German Civil Code, BGB) and outsourcing projects
- Conversion and restructuring of undertakings, acquisitions
- Labour law in insolvency proceedings
- Negotiation of shopfloor agreements, reconciliation of interests and social compensation plans, including the conduct of arbitration proceedings
- Company pension schemes
- Company constitution and collective bargaining law
- Company co-determination